What’s going on September 11th at Gainesville Hackerspace:
- DEFCON badge hacking*, plus mini-presentation (Amir, cvk, Ian, and Kris)
- Assembling some wire shelves
- Lots of hanging out and working on projects!
- Tuesday nights are open to all. Doors open at 7pm. Feel free to bring a project to work on!
* At the DEFCON 20 conference that several Gainesville Hackerspace members attended in August, the admission badges were interactive, programmable microcontrollers! Tonight Amir, Kris, Ian, and I will talk a little bit about how we reverse engineered these devices to figure out how they worked, and how we made them do neat things. Our goal tonight is to make these little badges displaying information on a TV screen!
This meeting will be held at our new location, 101 SE 2nd Pl, Ste 100, Gainesville, FL 32601.