Come work on your projects at Gainesville Hackerspace! If you have a project you’d like to work on in the company of others, bring it on down. We have tools, knowhow, and lots of people who would love to participate.
If you’re wondering how to start a project that you’ve had in mind for awhile, come discuss it with us!
What’s going on October 9th at Gainesville Hackerspace:
- Lots of hanging out and working on projects! Here’s a partial list of what people will be working on:
- Mendel Max, our new 3D printer project (Ian, Allen)
- Making a RaspberryPi RFID door controller (cvk)
- Repairing a vintage Atari 2600 (Bill)
- Arduino-based temperature controller (Devin, Ben K)
- Building a cargo pallet wall (Effie, Conway)
- … much, much more!
Tuesday nights are open to all. Doors open at 7pm. Please bring a project to work on!
This meeting will be held at our new location, 101 SE 2nd Pl, Ste 100, Gainesville, FL 32601. (We are located in the basement level of the Sun Center, in the former location of the club Wise Guys. Our entrance is on the south side of the building, near the large arch at the north end of the main parking lot, beneath the large green awning.)